Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Discovering Magnets

While my friends, Noreen and Joe, were on their summer trip, they graciously thought of Katie and mailed her a magnet from Vermont.  Katie is having fun trying to figure out how it works!

Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe sent me something interesting!

I wonder what this says. I like the picture.

The back looks different. Where's the picture? 

I like the bubble wrap too.   

Hey! How did my mom make it stick on the refrigerator? 

I just don't understand why it's staying here. 

Hmmm…is it magic? 

Doesn't work for me. I'll figure it out someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment