Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fun at Grandma's and Grandpa's

The other night, we went over to look at my parent's new couch. We, or I should say Jennifer, was also helping our parents go through some of their old things to determine which things could be given to Goodwill.  Katie kept herself busy giving my dad anything she could get her hands on and enjoying one of Jennifer's childhood books.

What do you think, Aunt Jennifer? I like this couch! 

Here's a box for you, Grandpa. 

C'mon, Winnie! Let's take another box to Grandpa! 

Here you go, Grandpa! Where do you want it? 

Where's Katie? 

I brought you some garbage bags. 

Peek-a-Boo! 

Do you need this remote control? 

Here's a pencil for you! 

I want to sit by Grandma. 

This is perfect! 

Look at this house I found! 

I like it! 

Hey, Max! What are you doing in here? 

I love Aunt Jennifer's old cat book! 

Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment