Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Sunday Paper

Before anyone could read the newspaper on Sunday, Katie took it to the floor to read.  She's so funny to watch with a paper. She has very believable expressions on her face. She sees my mom reading the paper a lot, so sometimes Katie will look down her nose as if she's looking through a pair of bifocals like my mom wears.  She was most excited to find an advertisement in the paper that had a pictures of cows and a horse!

I'm trying to turn this the right way! 

Making my Wish List for my birthday. 

Oh my gosh! I can't believe this story! 

Do you want to look at the toys? 

Enjoying my reading time. 

This paper is so heavy, Grandma! (She was grunting as she carried it to the couch.) 

We're going to shop for groceries, Winnie. 

Oooohhhh…I found some sparkly jewelry! 

One more story to read before I'll give you the paper. 

Katie's Favorite Part of the Paper 

These comics are pretty funny, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment