Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trying Out the Pool

Since we finally had weather that got into the high 80s and 90s, I decided to get Katie a "kiddie pool," so she would have another outside activity to try out. Aunt Jennifer found her a new swimming suit for the big, "First Time in a Swimming Pool" event. She wasn't sure what to think about wearing a swimming suit. As soon as it was on, she ran all over the house and tried to hide from the cameras!

Katie seemed a little nervous as I put her in the pool, but as soon as some toys were added, she had lots of fun. She was amazed when she realized she could sit in the pool just like she sits in the tub. She played for a long time. It was a fun success!

What is this stretchy thing I'm wearing? 

I found some water toys! 

What is my mom doing behind me? 

I think I like this pool! 

Is it raining? 

I like when I get sprayed. 

Do you want to play with my water toy? 

I can even move myself around in a circle! 

This is lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment