Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Christmas Tree Update

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Katie was a bit frightened of the Christmas tree when it first went up. It didn't take her long to get over the fear and become fascinated with it.  She liked to point to the tree and to decorations and have us tell her what everything was on the tree. She learned how to move the ornaments from Aunt Jennifer, so now we often find a bunch of the same ornaments all right next to each other.

Thanks for showing me how to move these, Aunt Jennifer! 

I think I can move something else. 

This looks a lot better here! 

I'm showing my alligator how to move the ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment