Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Katie's First Nativity Set

Jennifer's friend, Kathy, was nice enough to give Katie her own nativity set since Kai had received two as gifts.  It's a Little People set made just for kids Katie's age. She has lots of fun playing with it.

What could be in this bag? 

I don't think I need any help, Chloe. 

It's a camel! 

Time to open a new box! 

I think the camel should ride in the donkey cart! 

Sometimes I have to just sit back and admire my set-up. 

It's a better view down here. 

The donkey might need to come out of the stable and pull the camel. 

When I pull this knob, the angel twirls across the top. 

I had to find a place for Winnie!

The next morning, Katie headed straight back to the nativity set to play. 

Little People are so much fun! 

I thought Winnie deserved a place next to the angel this morning. 

I'm just trying to figure out how to hook up this cart to the donkey. 

I can even play with my feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment