Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Anticipation of Gifts

A couple of weeks ago, my friends, Noreen and Joe, sent Katie a Christmas gift. For awhile, it was the only gift under the tree. Katie had a hard time leaving it there. She had many attempts at opening the gift, but it is miraculously still wrapped!

Look what I found! 

I'll just pull it out for a closer look.

 I've gotta formulate a game plan to get this open!

I may not be able to open it, but I can enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment