Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Grandma's Christmas Tree

Garyldine brought a new tree to my mom's house this year. I took Katie over while Garyldine set up the tree. While Garyldine set it up, Katie found a few packages of Silly Bandz that my mom had in her side table. Katie decided that they would make perfect ornaments. She took her decorating job very seriously.

I'm so happy to help decorate! 

I think my ornaments are beautiful! 

You have to be serious when you're hanging these up. 

I'll keep adding Silly Bandz while you add feathers. 

Max likes the feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment