Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Afternoon

After a very busy Christmas morning, Katie had a relaxed afternoon. She took time to play with her toys pretty equally, and she stayed happy the whole day long.

I took some pictures of her coloring in her new sketch book that afternoon.  I always like to watch the hand that Katie chooses to use. I'm pretty sure that Katie is going to be left-handed because she tends to use that hand more often. However, she still uses her right hand a lot and seems to have equal control with both hands.  I wish I had equal control with both of my hands!

I'm going to start with my right hand. 

I guess I'll use my left hand now.

No comments:

Post a Comment