Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, 2012!

Katie had a terrific Christmas this year! Unlike last year, Katie wasn't a bit overwhelmed by all of the commotion that comes with unwrapping gifts. I thought she might be tired after a late Christmas Eve night, but she was a trooper through and through.

Katie was thrilled when Santa brought her a table and chair set that was just her size along with a shopping cart. He also brought her some sketching paper, crayons, colored pencils, and blocks.

Katie played with Santa's toys as we ate breakfast, and then she helped pass out the gifts. She went between playing with her Santa toys and opening gifts.  Katie was happy to get more books from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe and a  tricycle from her Aunt Debby. Before she tried her tricycle, she had Winnie the Pooh test it out. When she saw how happy it made him, she climbed on and spent a good part of the day riding through the house. When she wasn't riding her tricycle, she was making and serving tea with her new tea set from Aunt Jennifer. It was a good day!

Oh my goodness! Santa came! 

I just don't believe this!

 Look at this chair! It's little like me!

I have groceries in my cart! 

Would you like some, Grandpa? 

I'll just use my cart to take my things in the living room. 

Before I do anything else, I have to draw a picture! 

I've never seen anything like this, but it looks like fun! 

You have to wear the helmet, Winnie! 

It's easy to deliver presents when you have a cart. 

I found a microphone! 

Hello Kitty! Meow! 

Everyone else is in the living room, but I'll just stay out here and enjoy my table. 

You can have some too, Winnie! 
My mom moved my table in the living room, so I could be part of the family.

I know this song! 

Thanks for my card, Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! 

I got up here all by myself! 

I'm moving! I'm moving! 

I think I'm getting the hang of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment