Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Celebrations

My parents, Garyldine and Jim came over for Christmas Eve, so we could celebrate together. We had our usual pizza and exchanged gifts. Katie had done her own Christmas shopping for everyone at the dollar store and was excited to give everyone their gifts. It was fun to see how much more excited Katie was for the Christmas traditions than she was last year!

I can decorate Winnie with one hand and hold the presents I picked for Grandma in the other! 

I picked out a book for Garyldine! We even put her picture in it! 

Chloe liked the monkey I got her! 

Jim looks funny in the glasses I got him. 

Well, he looks good when he poses like this! 

Garyldine and Jim gave me a flashlight to shine in everyone's eyes! 

I also got one of my favorite instruments from my music class!
My very favorite gift was that Garyldine, Jim, Grandma, and Grandpa gave me more music lessons, so I could keep learning about instruments!

No comments:

Post a Comment