Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Early Christmas Gifts

Katie's friends, Nick and Marie, gave her some early Christmas gifts. She had special permission to open them early if she wanted to do that. I put them under the tree, and they lasted there for a short while. However, it didn't take her long to realize she could break into the packages!

I found a present! 

No one is taking it away yet. That's a good sign! 

I'm opening it! 

Almost done! 

It's a pig Pillow Pet!

I love you! 

I'm going to try to wrap it up again, so I can start all over! 

Maybe I can wrap myself! 

Nick and Marie are sure nice to get me two presents! 

Six puzzles in one! I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment