Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Preparations for Christmas

Katie was busy making sure everything was ready for Christmas!

I better check the decorations! 

I'll fluff the poinsettia! 

I'll take some time to rest. 

Do you want to sit on my lap? 

I'm pretty funny! 

I have to make sure that Chloe gets fed. 

I know you want more, Chloe. 

Have you seen my tree? 

I love to move the berry clumps around! 

How's everything looking up there? 

Just a few more changes to make. 

I'll turn all the lights on. 

Now I'll relax and read the instruction book for our weather station. 
(Katie reads this booklet to us over and over and over! It's pretty funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment