Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 28, 2012

You Look Cold, Bingle!

The other night, I found Katie next to Bingle with one of her famous blankets (kitchen towel). Just like she does with Chloe, she decided that Bingle needed to be covered up with her blanket. Bingle just loved it!

I bet you want this blanket, Bingle! 

This will feel so good! 

Let me help you straighten it out. 

Now I'll use my magic wand to grant you a wish! 

What do you wish most of all? 

You can't wish for me to leave you alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment