Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, October 11, 2013

A Show-Show

Lately, Katie has been entertaining us with shows - starring Katie. She'll often go in the middle of everyone and announce, "It's a Show Show!" Other times, she has called it the, "Show of Shows!" As she performs her show, she speaks in a very loud audience voice and just enjoys being in the spotlight.

Her shows tend to be centered around a variety a topics - singing, playing instruments, throwing balls, magic tricks,…. On the day I took these pictures, she happened to be throwing balls to wow her audience.

Welcome to Katie's Show-Show! 

It will start with the ball show! 

Did you see how far I threw the ball? 

Here I go again! 

That ball went so far that I'll do a dance to celebrate! 

I'll end by doing some twirls in my flower headband-turned-tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment