Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Leaves are Falling

One of my favorite parts about this time of year has always been the autumn colors. I miss seeing the especially beautiful trees in New England, but I still appreciate the colors we get. Katie enjoys the trees too. She loves when she sees leaves falling off of a tree, and she loves when she sees a leaf with particularly bright colors. She has gotten in the habit on walks of gathering leaf collections. It makes walks pretty long when you imagine the piles of leaves on the ground right now. As much as I miss the New England colors, I can't imagine taking Katie on a fall walk there. She wouldn't be done until spring!

I love the pretty colors I see on our walks. 

When we get back home, I always have a collection of beautiful leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment