Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Mail

Katie was so happy to learn that she had an envelope in the mail. She opened her mail and found a Halloween card, which she promptly, but not quite correctly, read.

She read, "Dear Katie, I love you soooo much! Love from, Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe!"

It was cute!

I love getting envelopes in the mail! 

Sometimes these can be tricky to open. 

I knew it was from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! 

I'm taking my reading pretty seriously these days. 

I was so excited by my mail that I had to hug my card. 

Maybe I'll read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment