Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

You Know What?

Lately, Katie has been coming up to us and saying, "You know what?" When we say, "What?" she always answers with gibberish. I don't know if she knows what she's saying, but whatever the response is, it's the same every time. Well, Jennifer thinks she has interpreted Katie. She thinks it sounds like Katie's saying, "I'm Jose and I have a horse."

Now when Katie goes up to Aunt Jennifer and says, "You know what?" Jennifer responds, "Yes, I know what. You're Jose, and you have a horse. You know what, Katie?" Katie will say, "What?" and Jennifer says, "I'm Juanita, and I have a hamster!"

The conversation between the two of them always makes me laugh!

I like to laugh with Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment