Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Walk with Thomas

Katie was recently excited to find a Thomas the Train coloring book in the grocery store since it matched her train set. I bought it for her, and she got even more excited when she got home because it had four new crayons attached. Katie kept the plastic covering from the crayons, and she carries the crayons around in it.

The other night I asked if she wanted to go on a walk. She said she did and then wanted me to wait while she got her coloring book and crayons. Even though I told her she probably wouldn't want to carry those for the whole walk, she decided to take them anyway. To my surprise, she carried them the whole time and never asked me to carry them for her.

You never know when you'll need crayons and a coloring book. 

Thomas likes to walk, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment