Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Very Best Friend

Katie has loved hanging out with Chloe lately. She's happy to follow Chloe around, feed her, read to her, dress her, sing to her, or anything else she can think of. She continues to tell us that Chloe is her very best friend. I think Chloe's a pretty good friend to have!

What are you doing up there, Chloe? 

Maybe I should come up there. 

I love you, Chloe!

Katie Singing to Chloe
(It's pretty quiet. Katie's singing always gets pretty quiet when she sees a camera.)

Trying to Read to Chloe
(Of course the camera interrupted part of the fun. I tried to convince Katie that the camera wasn't on, but I don't think she was falling for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment