Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Fly!

As I was driving home from work one day, I called my mom. After talking for awhile, I heard Katie saying something, and then I heard my mom start laughing. My mom explained that Katie had been in the kitchen and had spotted a fly, which scared her. She ran in to find my mom and jumped on her back for protection. My mom said that she had never seen someone move so fast. When I walked into the house, Katie was still in the same place, telling me to get the fly.

I don't know how scared of flies Katie honestly is. I know that, for the most part, she doesn't enjoy bugs. However, she tells me they're cute once in a while, and Katie does like to show her dramatic side at times. She can make herself look scared to the point where she's shaking, and it's all an act, so who knows! She can always make us laugh no matter what!

I couldn't believe it when I saw a fly in the kitchen! 

It's a good thing that Grandma is here for protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment