Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Fish for a New Aquarium

After letting our aquarium sit for a few days with the water, we had the water tested. Katie was so excited at the thought of being able to move her fish into the aquarium. It was a sad moment when we found out that our water wasn't quite ready for fish. We waited some more, and the second time we had our water tested, we had success. The water was ready for fish.

Since we were down to only four small fish, I let Katie also choose some new fish for the aquarium. I wasn't the least bit surprised when she found some pink fish that she had to have. She carefully carried her three new fish home, and while they adjusted to the water, she fished our old fish out of the bucket. I thought she'd need help catching the fish, but she was better than me at catching them.

It was fun to release the fish into the new aquarium. We've done lots of fish-watching!

I was so happy to find pink fish at the pet store! 

I didn't understand why the bag had to sit in our aquarium for 20 minutes. I wanted to just get the fish out. 

I caught all of our old fish, so they could move to the pretty aquarium. 

Then we just waited for the fish to adjust to the water temperature. 

I let the fish out, and they were happy to have a new home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment