Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Helping Grandma

My mom was having her carpet cleaned, so we went over to help her move some furniture out of the way. Like always, Katie found it very easy to entertain herself!

I loved having the dining chairs on the deck. 

Max didn't know how to get outside. 

I knocked on the glass, so he could hear where I was. 

I didn't think he'd ever get out on his own, so... 

…I showed him how to open the door. 

As soon as Max was out, I saw that Aunt Jennifer was trapped on the other side of the door too!

I entertained everyone with my version of "Bippity Boppity Boo" over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment