Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Outside Happiness

I know I've said it before, but Katie gets so happy with warm weather. A while ago, we went outside to water the flowers. Katie did that happily, and then she started dancing. The driveway was her stage. She danced and danced and danced and told me that she was going to dance all night. She didn't have a care in the world. It was a sight of pure enjoyment.

During Katie's dance session, she said something to a tree across the street, and for the first time, she heard her voice echo. "I heard me talk again! Did you hear me?" That was followed by lots of shouting and echoing.

I'm done watering flowers. 

I really don't want to go in though. 

I've got to check the flowers on my tree. 

More importantly, I have to dance! 

I love to dance! 

I discovered that I could make my voice echo. 

Playing outside equals happiness! 

I made up a new song to go with my dance. 

My song had one line over and over.
"Up like a tree! Stop!"
Then I would pose like a tree and hold my pose.

Enjoying the Nice Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment