Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Oops!

Katie was helping water our tomato plants one afternoon when she realized that she could see a rainbow by the water if she turned the hose just right and sprayed the water in our yard. As she was turning it to show me, the hose got away a little and ended up soaking both of us! Katie looked at me with a look of shock, which quickly became an outburst of laughter!

I couldn't believe it when the hose water sprayed my head and shirt! 

I got soaked! 

I told my mom I was going to send Aunt Jennifer a text message to tell her. 

Then I called her. "Then the water hit me. Yeah…yeah…YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" (I never found out what shocking thing Aunt Jennifer was telling her through our old Wii remote.)

No comments:

Post a Comment