Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Welcome, Kai!

Kai was coming over for a play date, and like always, Katie couldn't wait to see him. While we were finding clothes for the day, Katie insisted on wearing her Cinderella costume. "Kai wants to see it! He loves when I'm a princess!"

I love to stay close to Kai whenever he is around. 

He likes to have tea, just like me! 

Kai loved to press the button on my dress that plays my Cinderella song. 

I don't know if my Sesame Street balloon moved so fast from Kai or if it was from my magic spell! 

I didn't feel overdressed at all! 

We did some cooking. I protected my dress with my apron, and I shared my chef's hat with Kai. 

He tried both of my hats. 

In the end, we each wore one. Mine fit over my tiara quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment