Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Farmer's Market

Jennifer and I decided to take Katie to our local Farmer's Market. We didn't end up buying anything, but it was fun for Katie to go just for the experience. She especially loved seeing all of the dogs that were there.

When I got to the Farmer's Market, I saw lots and lots of people. 

After we looked at all the booths, I found some pretty roses. 

I love to look at flowers. 

I asked Aunt Jennifer to get a picture with me in front of these flowers. 

We found a playground there too. 

For awhile, I felt a little overwhelmed by the the noise and the crowds. 

Then I found the wheel on the playground, and all was well!

No comments:

Post a Comment