Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Admiring a Costume

In case I haven't mentioned it enough, Katie loves her Cinderella costume. Many mornings start by putting on her costume, and many evenings end the same way. I try to get as many pictures as I can when she isn't wearing her costume because it seems like she wears the costume more than anything else.

One night after her bath, Katie got into her costume and then spent some quality time in front of the full-length mirror.

I love to try different hand movements while I'm in my princess dress! 

I found the button to start the music on my dress. 

I just love the song it plays! 

I love everything about Cinderella. 

I practiced my low curtsy, and... 

…I practiced twirling! 

Finally I looked at the back of my dress on this side, and... 

…the other side too!

No comments:

Post a Comment