Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Morning in the Magic Kingdom

The next morning was an early morning. We started with breakfast at 7:30. Jeff's plan was to get to the Magic Kingdom when it opened, so we could rush to get in line for a visit with Anna and Elsa. We knew that the wait could grow to over two hours in line, so we wanted to try to beat the growing line.

While Jennifer and I waited in line for only 75 minutes, everyone else went to look around and go on some rides. Katie didn't mind the wait because she knew who she was waiting for, and she was very excited to get the reward for her wait. In addition to that, she ended up having some surprise entertainment as she waited.

After Katie met with Anna and Elsa, we went to meet everyone else. On the way, we found Winnie the Pooh's tree house. Katie enjoyed looking through it and meeting a new friend.

Once we found everyone else, we walked towards some other princess areas. Katie was happy to see Ariel's palace and to look around Belle's village. Although she didn't want a picture with him, she was glad to say that she saw Gaston while we were there as well.

While we ate breakfast, I entertained Ian with Winnie the Pooh. 

If he doesn't love princesses, maybe I can get him to love Pooh Bear. 

I love Ian! 

While we went to see Anna and Elsa, Grandma and Uncle Jeff went on Splash Mountain.

I was really excited to look over at the carousel while I waited in line. 

Cinderella's step-sisters were putting on quite a show for us! 

Waiting is always okay when you see a princess at the end of it! 

I was so happy to be able to see and talk to Elsa again! 

She's my favorite!

I love her cape! 

Thanks, Elsa!

Anna was full of energy and very nice to me!

Anna is pretty special to me too! 

Bye for now, Anna!

When we were leaving, we found a Minnie Mouse who was dressed like Elsa. She must love her too! 

I was having fun looking through Winnie the Pooh's tree house. I met a new friend, and we talked and talked until my mom made me leave. 

Pooh has a cute mailbox. 

After we found everyone else, we watched Gaston from afar. I would have gotten a picture with him if Belle was there too.

I couldn't believe it when we found Ariel's castle! 

We all stopped for one more picture before we parted ways for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment