Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 6, 2015

The Plane Ride to Orlando

Katie was excited for another plane ride. I kept trying to prepare her for the fact that she would be on the plane a lot longer than she was when we went to Disneyland. I think it was longer than she expected, but as always, she proved to be a good traveler.

We are lucky enough to live among the Cascade Mountains. Katie is quite sure that Mt. Hood is actually Elsa's North Mountain. This was her first trip that she was able to see Mt. Hood from the plane, and she was elated that we were flying by Elsa and looked really carefully for her ice palace. She's pretty sure she saw it.

Unlike the last plane ride, Katie's ears were bothered as we were making a descent. Since she's not a gum chewer and didn't want to eat anything else, she just suffered through the discomfort in silence. I told her that her ears were popping. Later she told me, "I think I had ear wax in my ears. Or maybe my ears were popping out."

As soon as I sat down on the plane, I told my mom to fasten my seat belt. Safety first! 

I'm just enjoying my magazine that I found. 

When the plane goes in the air, it tickles my tummy! 

Elsa? Is that your ice palace? 

I decided to color for awhile to pass the time. 

My ears were popping out. 

We got off the plane in Dallas, and I got my own lemonade! 

After a long time, we made it to Orlando and found the bus to get us to the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment