Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Trip to Universal Studios

The following day, my mom, Jennifer, Katie, and I decided to go to Universal Studios. We had one main purpose in going. We wanted to see the Harry Potter attractions. Of course, we walked through the whole park, but the majority of our day was spent with Harry Potter.

Katie was pretty tired on this day, so there aren't a ton of pictures with her in it. However, part way through the day, we saw something that perked her up quickly. We passed some animal actors that you could get your picture with. There was a golden retriever that had been in Marley & Me. More importantly though, there was an American Eskimo that had been in The Proposal. Chloe was an American Eskimo, and it made Katie feel like Chloe was back for just a little while.

I was really happy at a certain sight!

I was convinced that Rapunzel's tower was back there.

We saw the Universal globe across the water!

While Aunt Jennifer got our tickets, I found some pretty flowers to show Grandma.

As we walked into the park, we saw Hogwarts in the distance.

As we walked into the Harry Potter land, we found the Hogwarts Express.

We felt like one of the characters as we walked into Hogsmeade.

This was the store where we found my favorite things - the magic wands.

I loved watching the Hogwarts Choir. My favorite parts were the singing frogs.

Hogwarts castle was huge!

We took the Hogwarts Express to visit Diagon Alley. I loved it!

When we left the Harry Potter world, I found a dog that looked so much like Chloe! It made my heart happy!

Then I met a nice dog from Marley and Me.

On our way back to Hogsmeade, we took the train again and saw Harry Potter's luggage and owl.

Then we ate lunch at The Three Broomsticks.

We continued through Universal Studios after lunch. At the Jurassic Park display, Aunt Jennifer found this t-shirt that she thought would be perfect for me if they had it in my size.

Then we found a wise piece of advice.

While we were at Universal Studios, Ian got to hang out with Mickey and...

…Goofy and…

…Donald!

No comments:

Post a Comment