Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Seeing Fantasmic

After we left the Animal Kingdom, we made our way to Hollywood Studios to see the nighttime show, Fantasmic. I didn't even think to take pictures of our show, so I downloaded a couple of pictures online to show two of Katie's favorite parts. She loved anything that involved fireworks, and she was especially happy near the end when a boat came out carrying a lot of familiar characters!

I liked Uncle Jeff as Mickey Darth Vador! 

We got to eat dinner before our show, and I got to sit by Ian! 

During our show, fireworks came out of Mickey Mouse's hands! 

At the end, I loved seeing so many characters on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment