Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Take Two

Since Katie has such a strong passion for dressing up and transforming into a princess, Jennifer and I decided to take her to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique one more time. We weren't able to get an appointment in the boutique next to Cinderella's castle, so we made an appointment at the boutique in Downtown Disney.

The experience didn't quite add up to the experience at Disneyland. It wasn't anything about the boutique itself. We just didn't have the same experience with the workers. They just didn't seem as welcoming. I think it was also hard for Katie because we weren't able to sit very close to her, so I'm sure she felt a little alone.

However, Katie only remembers positive things about it, so that's good. As soon as her makeover was finished, she was thrilled with the outcome!

I chose a Snow White costume this time.

I felt ready to get my hair done! 

Everyone was so serious though. 

I chose the blue tiara this time. 

 Everything was coming together.

I was trying my best for a natural smile, but sometimes it's hard!

I got my nails painted pink. Then I was done.

I liked my end result! 

As we were leaving, I had to watch the fountain for awhile. 

I quickly took my tiara out to replace it with my headband because, "Snow White wears a bow, not a tiara!"

No comments:

Post a Comment