Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Night in the Magic Kingdom

We were spending the last night in Disney World back in the Magic Kingdom. While we waited for the Electrical Parade and the fireworks, we decided to keep ourselves busy. When we first walked into the park, we found Sleeping Beauty - just like she was waiting for us. Then we did a little shopping. Katie and I enjoyed looking in the windows at one of the shops. Each window was decorated with a different Disney movie theme.

I greeted Aurora with a hug. 

I loved her dress! 

I even got to twirl with her before I said good-bye! I love princesses! 

My mom and I stopped in front of one of my favorite store windows - The Little Mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment