Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dinner in Hollywood Studios

After the Magic Kingdom, Jennifer, Katie, and I headed back to Hollywood Studios to meet everyone for dinner. We ate at the 50s Prime Time Cafe, which is decorated to look like an eating space in a 50s home.

While we made our way back to Hollywood Studios, everyone else posed for pictures.

When we got there, I stopped for a picture with the Coke man. 

The waiting area in our restaurant looked like an old-fashioned living room. I found a chair I liked! 

Then Ian and I played until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment