Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Finishing Our Day in Epcot

After lunch, we continued to explore the rest of the countries represented in Epcot. Katie's favorite country, by far, was England. First, she met Mary Poppins on the street. Then while she talked with Mary Poppins, Ian discovered Christopher Robin's bedroom and met Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Right after pictures with Mary Poppins, Katie got to visit her Hundred Acre Woods friends.

After walking through the countries, we stopped for a quick bite to eat and rode a couple of rides before it was time to make our way back to the hotel. It was a fun first day in Disney World!

We kept finding topiaries throughout the park. I wanted my picture taken with Dopey, my favorite dwarf.

Mary Poppins was hanging out in England. 

I love her! 

While we were trying to find everyone, I saw a Winnie the Pooh topiary. 

Ian got to spend extra time with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger because no one else was in line when he found them. 

I hope he loved them as much as me!

Uncle Jeff led me to Christopher Robin's room, and I found my best friend! 

England is full of happy surprises!

While I talked to Winnie the Pooh, Tigger was happy and jumpy! 

I ran over to see Tigger after talking to Pooh. He's funny! 

I had to hug Tigger too! 

Then I got to bounce with Tigger for awhile!

They'll always have a special place in my heart! 

I really liked the English garden. 

I also liked this waterfall. 

Anytime I could, I looked at the birds.

Ian and I decided to have some fun while everyone else was deciding what to eat.

After dinner, Ian ended up in the shark's mouth. I was too scared to join him.

It was a day full of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment