Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Fun Morning

The next morning, we headed to Disneyland early to jump in the line for the Peter Pan ride. It always has a long line, and we have never wanted to wait in it, but we decided the waiting would be easier first thing in the morning. The ride was fun, and we were glad we had gone on it.

Next we headed to the Finding Nemo ride, which Katie had requested. Shockingly, the lines were short on that one.

After that, we headed to Toon Town, which Katie always likes. She liked it even more when she unexpectedly ran into Pluto.

Even though the line was long for Peter Pan, it didn't feel that long before we were approaching our flying boat!

Before heading to Toon Town, my request was to ride the Finding Nemo submarines. My mom had never been on them, and I knew she had to.

Toon Town has the TNT box. When you push the lever, sometimes you hear the explosion sound, and sometimes you hear silly noises. Right before Pluto came, I pushed the lever and heard and explosion. I wasn't expecting it, and it scared me to death. I was about to cry when Pluto came around the corner and wanted me to play with it with him! 

It was so much better to push it when Pluto was playing too! 

Thanks for making me laugh, Pluto!

After playing with Pluto, I decided to go for a drive. 

My mom bought me this backpack, so I could carry my own things. I didn't mind, and I even carried my mom's jacket in my backpack for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment