Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Our Last Morning in Disneyland

Before we had to leave for the airport, we spent our time in Disneyland doing the things that we hadn't done yet or that we wanted to do again.

Even though we had to wait a long time in line, I knew I had to go to the Royal Hall. 

Cinderella is one of my favorites! 

Until next time. 

I was so happy that Snow White gave me a compliment about having good manners. 

I always try to use them! 

Last, I found Ariel. 

Who wouldn't love her? 

It's always good to have pictures with a castle in the background! 

I also wanted to go on one of my favorite rides again... 

...Toy Story Midway Mania! 

We ended our visit by each getting a dessert. My mom and Aunt Jennifer had one of these yummy raspberry macaroons, and I... 

...requested the grey stuff (it's delicious) from The Beauty and the Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment