Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Magical Morning

The next day, we started our day in Disneyland. Katie was so excited to have breakfast in the park.

 There's something magical about getting Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast!

I was so excited to run into Aurora. I hadn't seen her the last time I came. 

As we talked, a surprise came from behind Aurora. 

Peter Pan came and gave Aurora a flower he had found. 

I thought it was so nice. 

When Peter Pan left, Aurora gave me the flower! 

I love her! 

I took Aunt Jennifer on the teacups since they make my mom dizzy. 

 Later, we went to see a show we have never seen called "Mickey and the Magical Map."

I really liked the play. I saw Mickey Mouse,... 

...Rapunzel, Flynn, Pocahontas, Mulan, and... 

...Tiana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment