Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Back to DCA

We headed to Disney California Adventure next, and Katie was able to meet some new characters.

I was so excited to find Clarabelle! I had never seen her out to meet the guests!

 I really liked her!

Afterword, I finally found Mickey Mouse, and while I waited to meet him, I met this street character named Francis. She was funny!

Of course, I had to meet Mickey Mouse!

He makes me happy!

Next, I thought I better go say hi to Anna and Elsa.

Anna noticed that I had missing teeth.

She told me that Olaf loses snow teeth every day!

They're always fun to see!

I made sure to give them hugs good-bye.

After we left Anna and Elsa, we went to the Animation Academy. I learned how to draw Oswald! It was a lot of fun!

Before we went back to the hotel, we went to Main Street in Disneyland. Just as I was window shopping, I saw Pluto walk by. I waved at him, and he shocked me by taking my hand and walking through Main Street with me. He was taking a break for the night, and I got to walk him to his door.

 Before he left, he gave me a hug, and...

 ...a kiss. I love Pluto!

No comments:

Post a Comment