Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 1, 2017

The End of the First Day

After the parade, we had fun going on rides. By the time it was time to go back to the hotel, we decided to ride the Monorail to cut out part of our walking time. When we got back to the room, Katie got ready for bed and was asleep in minutes after lying down.

When we were walking, we came across Dr. Facilier, the villain from The Princess and the Frog. When I asked him for an autograph, he clicked the pen on my head to open it! 

Afterward, he signed my autograph book.

I can be brave around villains and look them straight in the eye!  

I didn't know he was doing this in the picture until I saw the picture!

The lights on the Small World ride were so pretty! 

Just like always, I looked for my Hawaiian doll as we went through the ride. 

After we got on the Monorail, the worker offered to let us ride in the end with windows all around. I was so happy! 

It was a great day, but I was ready to sleep after getting up at 4:30 in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment