Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas, 2017!

Christmas was such a fun day. We began in the morning with gifts, and Katie was so thrilled. The rest of the morning was spent playing until we had an early dinner with family. After that, we went over to my sister, Jennifer's, house to spend time with the dogs. Katie was shocked that Santa had dropped off a couple of gifts at Jennifer's house too. It was a Merry Christmas!

I was pretty excited to get downstairs and see that Santa had left me a Barbie and an airplane for her! I've wanted one for so long!

Of course, I had to open it right away and get it all set up! 

I loved my doll that came with her own suitcase! 

I got this car from Aunt Debby that climbs up the walls! 

Garyldine and Jim gave me this stuffed dog with a book about it! 

Who wouldn't love a unicorn pen? 

I was so happy to get Jack Skellington and Sally dolls from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva! I love them! 

Aunt Jennifer gave me this book that has four comic books in it. We've been looking for them for a long time! 

Grandma and Grandpa gave me a soft Sleeping Beauty doll. 

When I opened Grammy Noreen's and Grandpa Joe's present, there was a card included, so I read that! 

I was so excited to get a book that I had never seen before. 

It was Gingerbread Christmas by Jan Brett. 

I wanted to read part of the book before I went on to anything else. 

Aunt Jody gave me this bag and some friendship necklaces that I loved! 

After the unwrapping was done, I started unpacking. 

When Grandpa came over, we introduced him to The Incredible Mr. Limpet! 

He loved him as much as I do! 

While we ate, Mr. Limpet relaxed in front of the fire! 

I love when Grandpa comes for dinner! 

Of course, I always have fun with Grandma! 

She makes every day merry!

When I went to Aunt Jennifer's house, I saw that Santa had left me a Pop the Pig game and a Princess Leia doll! 

We let the dogs open their gifts too! 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Thank you for all of my presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment