Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Putting Up the Tree

After helping my sister put up her tree, Katie wanted to put up our tree. This is the first year that she has helped from beginning to end. She loves the tree!

We had to get our tree out of the box first. I got the small, top part and let my mom get the rest! 

After getting some of the branches ready to go, I was ready for a break with my toys, but I kept helping. 

I was proud of the tree when we were done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment