Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Going Home

When we got to the airport, Katie decided to pass the time by playing with some of her princess toys. She also met some new friends who had also been at Disneyland. By the time Katie got on the plane, she was getting tired from the trip catching up to her.

I always like having time to play - even if it's at an airport. 

I tried to share my things with one of the new friends I met. 

I was happy when we got on the plane, but... 

...it wasn't long before I fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment