Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 4, 2017

An Evening in DCA

We spent the rest of the night in Disney California Adventure. As always, we had a good time!

We decided to try the dill pickle flavored popcorn in Cars Land. It was yummy! 

Then Aunt Jennifer and I decided to make some funny faces. 

I have so much fun with her! 

When we finished, there was a dance party. I joined in for a bit before we left. 

On the way out of Cars Land, we stopped for a picture.

I got Aunt Jennifer to go on Francis' Ladybug Boogie next, even though that ride makes her a little dizzy. 

After that, we went to ride on The Golden Zephyr. I always like that ride, but I had never gone at night before to see everything lit up!

 Next, it was time for a little shopping, and Aunt Jennifer bought me a hat.

When we stopped for dinner, I thought it would be funny to decorate my water bottle in my Christmas light necklace. 

Before we headed back to the hotel, we went back to The Little Mermaid ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment