Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 in Review

It has been another busy and fun year!

January 2017 - I was excited to have Grandma and Grandpa for New Year's dinner!

February 2017 - I became a scientist and did lots of experiments!

March 2017 - I got to play in some of the many, many rain puddles that we had all winter long!

April 2017 - I got to build a sand castle on the beach!

May 2017 - I got to plant flowers with my mom for Mother's Day!

June 2017 - I got to meet one of my favorite authors, Mo Willems!

July 2017 - I got to take part in a Princess Dance Camp with one of my very good friends!

August 2017 - I got to meet one of my favorite characters, Moana!

September 2017 - I got to spend my birthday with Kai. It was perfect!

October 2017 - I went searching for a perfect pumpkin!

November 2017 - I got to start the holiday season with Minnie Mouse!

December 2017 - I fell in love with The Incredible Mr. Limpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment