Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 18, 2017

The Diary

When the Book Fair was at Katie's school, Katie chose to get her first-ever diary. She wrote in it for awhile and then took a break from it. Recently, she rediscovered the diary and seems to have a better understanding of what a diary is for. Now, she spends every night before bed writing in her diary. Since she wants to make it more secretive, she turns off the lights and writes by the light of a little flashlight.

I didn't like it when my mom turned the flash on her camera to take this picture. 

This is how I usually look when I write in my top secret diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment