Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Seeing Dan Rather

Dan Rather was going to be in town, so my sister and I took Katie to see him.  Katie wasn't sure who he was, so we looked up some clips of him on YouTube before we went. Since he was at a bookstore, Jennifer got Katie two books of her choice, so she could read when she felt like she needed something different to do.

In addition to my books that Aunt Jennifer got me, I got this book too! 

Dan Rather seemed like a nice man!

No comments:

Post a Comment