Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

An Ice Cream Treat

After an afternoon at the beach, we decided we needed to track down some good ice cream. It was a long drive, but we finally got it, and we walked down behind the ice cream shop and enjoyed our dessert by the river. It was beautiful and so relaxing!

When my mom wanted a picture, I decided to be funny! 

I love ice cream cones! 

This was our view while eating. 

When I was done, I only had a little ice cream on my face, a little more on my dress, some on my legs, a spattering on my hands, and maybe a few more drips on Aunt Jennifer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment