Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Visiting the University

Jennifer and I both went to school at the University of New Hampshire. It was fun to get a hotel in the same town as the college. As soon as we had time, we took Katie to explore the campus and see our old stomping grounds.

 Of course, I had to get my picture in front of Thompson Hall. It was one of my mom's favorite buildings.

Then we walked across the grass and found Morrill Hall where my mom took all of her education classes.

My mom took some of her favorite classes in Conant Hall, the psychology building. 

This was where Aunt Jennifer took her business classes, McConnell Hall.

The campus was really pretty wherever we went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment